Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day One From BEA

WOW it was a terrific day. My mantra has been it is only as good as the last exhibitor or attendee I spoke with and based on that, It was a stellar day. Mostly, the WiFi worked, the AC was good and the aisles were jammed. One of the best breakfasts in memory. The author stages were filled all day and people did not want to leave at 5:00. I will have more substance to post tomorrow, and not just some fluffy anecdotes. But suffice to say, BEA has been moving in a positive direction for the last few years and it is great to see that positive energy take root and looks like it much brighter days are coming for the industry.

Sincerely,
Steven Rosato, Event Director
BookExpo America
Sent from my mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. I was there today and Steve you are right - that this was a terrific event. See you next year and I can't wait. Note to the world: books rock and BEA is where we dance to the groove!

    ReplyDelete